Monday 13 June 2011

Off the shelf

BLACK magazine

UK Harpers Bazaar

Spanish ELLE

ID magazine

Dazed & Confused

These are my picks of the BEST July 2011 covers / the magazines that are stacked in my room, making it impossible to study:


Our own homegrown BLACK magazine ALWAYS has great covers that are simplistic and clean. 
This one gives me the sudden urge to put on some red lipstick and walk mysteriously through the woods.


This UK Harpers Bazaars cover featuring the ageless Claudia Schiffer, makes me incredibly wistful for summer. The tangerine colour makes me think of long, hot days at the beach... (Don't feel too jealous though, London has been raining, raining, raining recently.)

Daria Werbowy has been one of my favourite models ever since I read a story in Vogue Australia in which she was photographed in her enviable loft apartment with all its exposed brick walls and wooden floors... Anyway this cover prevails in its simplicity. Daria looks amazing too.

ID magazine. is ID magazine.

Dazed & Confused has Beyonce on the cover. She is eating an ice cream. She wears Tom Ford, Riccardo Tisci, Gareth Pugh, Haider Ackermann, Stefano Pilati and Marc Jacobs. 
don't think further explanation is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment