Tuesday 28 June 2011

Bright Horizons.

ZARA ZARA ZARA ZARA its coming to NZ!! Well I am 98% sure. I have it on good authority but, you know, its kind of too good to be true. 
Apparently it's going to open in Newmarket when they extend 277 across to farmers, which of course is going to take AGES and hasn't even started. When it does though it will be so so soooo good. 





The store has already taken over Sydney and Melbourne so I guess it was only a matter of time before it graced our shores. (It's really frustrating that they don't ship here!) 
The only problem is that now with Topshop already here, Zara on its way and a pile of other international brands available on the internet the world is getting smaller and smaller. 

We all wish that the NZ high street was as great as the UK's but I don't know... then we wouldn't have anything new to see when we go overseas which is one of my favorite parts of traveling!
I guess I am in to minds about it, but for the most part I CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment