Tuesday 11 October 2011

Romantic Bohemian

As I have said before my style is extremely schizophrenic but I am trying to tame it. In order to do this I have decided that each week, I will do a post on one of the four styles/moods/aesthetics that I love and will be channeling this summer...

Mood Board #3: Romantic Bohemian

The summer months are a hippies paradise. Floaty, breezy pieces in sheer-lace-crochet fabrics are perfection on those sweltering mid-summer days. Hippie chic has long been a favourite of the festival folk that swarm the british countryside/American dessert/NZ coast and I love it. 

Effortless and beautiful, this is as feminine as my aesthetic gets.


 




 

Click through to the end...





 




Argh this post makes me want to go out and buy lots of long white dresses and wander around ethereally in a meadow... I'll contain myself.

xx

Photos: ForeverBoho 






No comments:

Post a Comment