Monday 3 October 2011

Blue Jean Easy.

*Lack of posting due to astronomical amounts of essays to write. Last assignments DONE, Exams in ONE MONTH.

As I have said before my style is extremely schizophrenic but I am trying to tame it. In order to do this I have decided that each week, I will do a post on one of the four styles/moods/aesthetics that I love and will be channeling this summer...

Mood Board #2: BLUE JEAN EASY

Sometimes, during the hottest days of summer, my favourite denim cut-offs are the only things I want to wear.
The orginal blue jean girls, Farah Fawcett & Jane Birkin knew the power of denim: Effortless, sexy, edgy, 'cool' nothing beats it. 






The denim things I will be living in this summer? Old as hell Levi washed out vest, equally as old Levi cut-offs and hopefully THIS 

xx

Photos: Mystylistsays, H&M, Golestaneh-steetstyle, ELLE.com




No comments:

Post a Comment