Thursday 8 December 2011

Hogan x The Selby x Quentin Jones

Yesterday Dazed digital premiered the first video in a series of collaborative films that take a look at what its like to be young and incredibly creative.


This is an extremely clever marketing ploy from Hogan (a luxury footwear brand) who are using the videos, shot by the massively talented Todd Selby, to celebrate the launch of their new website. This project, titled Future Roots, takes a close look at those young and talented professionals doing their thing in the world of design/art/fashion. Oh and they all do it while wearing Hogan footwear, obviously. 

At first I was like, I’m not even caring about the shoes, but then I found myself thinking that I really need some lace up heeled boots to wear with a calf length skirt… Nice one Hogan.
This first film (WATCH IT) profiles a day in the life of illustrator/fashion filmmaker Quentin Jones. This girl is amazing, seriously I want to steal her life: She lives in London, (Best city!) rides to meetings on a bicycle, has an awesome apartment and best of all, makes a living off something that she clearly loves to do. Plus her stuff is brilliant, I LOVE looooove it. (She recently made a film for AnOthermag.com about Victoria Beckham’s S/S12 denim collection.
Quentin's brilliance:





I can’t wait to see the rest of these films, if only too make me more excited about the future… If they can do it so can I! (So inspirational)  

No comments:

Post a Comment