Monday 2 July 2012

Justification


I have fallen in love with a t-shirt. Actually I don't even know if you can call it a t-shirt as it is 100% silk and costs more than all my other t-shirts put together (x100). 

The t-shirt/top in question is this beautiful, slightly eccentric, blue and white china print one from Preen. I spotted it when I was sifting through the extensive closet that is Net-a-porter.com, a detrimental habit which often leaves me utterly depressed with my own, not so extensive wardrobe.

Anyway I seemed to have attached myself to this $750 (US) top, so much so that I feel that I NEED it in my life. This should be interesting as I don't have the most generous of incomes and will probably have to save forever to come up with the money. Thus a purchase of this caliber, that requires this much work, needs some justification. 


One T-shirt 3 Ways 


CASUAL FRIDAY:

HI I WORK IN FASHION:


SATURDAY NIGHT:



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment