Monday 23 July 2012

Nick I Need Your Kirkwood



This is the problem with the ease and accessibility of online shopping. They just make it to darn easy to gain access to the most stunning items of clothing that are both incredibly enticing and outrageously expensive.


I was innocently browsing the ‘pre-order’ site Moda Operandi when I came across these Spring 2012 beauties from Nicholas Kirkwood.






Now I am overwhelmed with the desire to acquire (yup) each and every one of them. Obviously it is completely unreasonable for a student to warrant spending thousands of dollars on shoes that may or may not be worn (or appreciated by others). So, until I get a job that can justify such a purchase, I’ll just appreciate them from afar, and possibly from the feet of the more affluent bloggers.



xx

1 comment:

  1. They are absolute beauties! Especially the blue pair, great mix of metallics and prints

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete