Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cute at the Cure Shop

This afternoon I visited the Cure Shop in Glassons Queen St store, excited to see the collaborations from: 
Huffer, Zambesi, Karen Walker, Cybele, Ruby Twenty Seven Names and  Trelise Cooper.

It is so SWEET! I loved the presentation of the stock with the cute mini dolls and the white washed cabinets, It is a bit pink party but hey, thats signature BCRT. There are also three of the MOST lifelike mannequins I have ever seen, I kept on double taking thinking they were models... pretty sure I said excuse me to the one in the blue jeans (below) as I tried to take a picture. 
All the items are sweet too, my favourites are definitely the Cybele Nail Polish,  Zambesi Candle (in signature Zambesi black), Karen Walker hat and the BCRT white wrist watch (which is suprisingly heavy and thus expensive feeling). 
Also the good old BCRT T-Shirts are back, I am loving the Grey with yellow star Ruby design...  

Actually I kind of just want everything... And why not? With proceeds going towards fighting Breast Cancer, its a very worthy cause!






For more products and to shop online go to www.glassons.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment