Wednesday 23 November 2011

New Things From My Favourite City

LONDON LONDON LONDON


To me there is no city like London. Seriously I love everything about it, the buildings, the people, the SHOPPING. (Best high street in the world!). So, as you can imagine I was highly jealous of my parents spending a couple of days there last week.
However my lovely mother did hit the famous high-street for me. And she did GOOD!




  
Topshop, Cos


As I have mentioned before I LOVE jewellery. These two necklaces are just what I wanted, chunky, heavy and short, they are perfection. I am currently looking for things I can attach to the gold one...






 
Zara  

Even though it is coming into summer and a hat like this one is more likely to keep me warmer rather than cooler, I still couldn't resist is deep mulberry charms. Poor mum had to carry it all the way home so it wouldn't get disfigured. Thanks mum!




 
Office 

Ok, these boots technically belong to mum. BUT I couldn't resist posting a picture because, A. I will most definitely be stealing them on regular occasions and B. They are freaking awesome. (Boy am I glad we share the same shoe size!)


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment