Saturday 12 November 2011

Why I Love: ACNE Boots

I absolutely positively ADORE each and every boot that comes out of the ACNE studios.



Ankle boots have quickly become my favourite type of shoe. Especially the high ones. 
They go with everything and the chunky ones make your legs look nice and coltish. 

I love the clean, technical lines and the thick, stacked heel and the rich earthy colours of these ACNE boots.
They just look so damn expensive. 

At around $700 a pair they are expensive but totally worth it. Everything about the designs are timeless... These are the kind of boots that are going to get you through the winter, and the summer and basically the rest of your life (within reason). They are INVESTMENT boots. 
So there you go justified!! 










Hey Santa, I NEED to get me a pair of these.



xx



No comments:

Post a Comment