Sunday 18 September 2011

Downtown

As I have said before my style is extremely schizophrenic but I am trying to tame it. In order to do this I have decided that each week, I will do a post on one of the four styles/moods/aesthetics that I love and will be channeling this summer...

Mood board #1: DOWNTOWN

The slightly bohemian, slightly rock and roll and all round 'Don't give a shit' attitude that the downtown girl radiates is one that really appeals to me (especially in the summer when there is nothing to give a shit about). 

Downtown girls:

Erin Wasson
Freja Beha Erichson
Emmanuelle Alt
Kate Lanphear
Kate Moss 

All women who are comfortable going anywhere in distressed denim, leather and too much jewellery. 








  So yes, this is 25% of me this summer.
It is the perfect style for the season where nothing matters but sun, friends and having a good time.

xx


 Photos: Vogue Australia, Vogue, Isabel Marant, Mania Mania

No comments:

Post a Comment