Monday 5 September 2011

Inside the Shoe Box.

Today I visited Kathryn Wilson's shoebox. Seriously. 

Her new pop up store in the (now) super cool Britomart precinct is a mega-sized, almost exact replica of a Kathryn Wilson shoebox.
But instead of just one pair, inside you will find the walls lined with her entire Spring/Summer 2011 collection!

The crisp white is the perfect backdrop for showcasing these colourful creations: 



I am DIEING over the 'Sydney' wedge. Those colours! So summery. 



I hate my feet so I never wear sandals but I might just get over that for these Miss Wilson flats!
Loving the mixture of metallic and matte leather.



You know what else is awesome about this store? Even the floor uses the same shoe print as the tissue paper in the shoebox! Neat right?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment