Thursday 15 September 2011

Some awesome people at NYFW

More than a few Editors, a couple of child stars done good, a Stylist/Realitystar/Designer/Mum and one fabulous New Zealander at NYFW.


Emmanuelle Alt, Editor in Chief of Vogue Paris (you knew that already though right?) is one serious bad arse chic in her tomboy-esq signature style. 
If I could have anyones wardrobe hand-me-downs it would be hers. (The job would be nice too..) 


I would really LOVE to meet Vogue Nippon editor, Anna Della Russo.
 I reckon she would be a whole lot of fun to be around.


Zanna Roberts Rassi has some seriously cool Celine pants that I would love to borrow.
As senior fashion editor at US Marie Claire, she has a job I would love to have.
Also Zanna seems like a really lovely person (judging by interviews/that show 'Running in heels'). 



Nina Garcia is totally chic right? Everything I see her wearing looks uber expensive.
I adore her on Project Runway with her no shit critiques and somewhat disdain for Heidi. 
With over 30 years in the Business Nina knows her stuff, she has even written 3 (great) books. 



Carine Roitfeld (ex Vogue Paris editor) looking so very Carine in her Givenchy skirt.
No one can pull off the sexy-but-not-trying look as good as she.


Grace Coddington: All round good bitch and absolute inspiration.


I still find it hard to believe I used to watch these two bound about in that series 'So little time.'
The Row was one of my favourite collections at NYFW, they are killing it in the Fashion world.


"I die" over this outfit (see what I did there?), everything about it is "amazing"(and there?). 
The length, the hat, those shoes... THAT BAG!

Allot of people have beef with Rachel Zoe but I reckon she is kind of amazing and fricken hilarious.
I admire her dedication to the industry and her taste in chanel.


Hamish Bowles is Hamish Bowles. 
This is a man I would kill to sit down with and pick his superior brain.


Tim Blanks A KIWI!! Whose loving his retro/modern (can't decide) spots?
This man I would also kill to meet. I devour his every word on style.com.
Stay amazing Tim.




I really hope that one day I will actually get to meet each and every one of these people.
I also really hope that if I do, I wont come across as a blundering idiot...

xx

Photos: NY magazine, Telegraph fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment